Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We don't expect you to be an expert on dental care, so we always welcome your questions. When you fully understand what a procedure involves and why it's important, you'll feel more confident about the treatment decisions you make.
We've shared some of the questions we hear most often, but you most likely have your own. If you don't see the answer you're looking for here, please don't hesitate to give us a call!
- What is the best way to keep my teeth clean?
- Can dental implants help if I have dentures?
- What can I expect during my appointment?
- What should I do if I have a tooth causing me pain?
- What can be done to improve the appearance of my smile?
- Are payment plans available for my treatment?
- Do you accept my insurance?
- What are my options for replacing a missing tooth?
- Why do I need to floss? Isn’t brushing enough?
- What is fluoride and why is it important?
- When should I first bring my child to see the dentist?
- How can I get my kids to brush their teeth?
- Why does my tooth need a crown after it had root canal treatment?
- Are X-rays safe?
- What is Root Canal treatment?